Thanks for stopping by to my speaking page. I’ve been speaking and working with speakers for over 15 years. I know that the right speaker is key to the success of your event. A bad speaker can ruin months of planning and hard work but the right speaker can transform a mediocre event to an amazing event.
An Overview of this Page:
On this page you’ll be able to find out more about me and what to expect from me, but if you want to get right to business, you can also check my availability by clicking here:
What You Can Expect:
- Great communication before booking, prior to your event and follow up after the event is over.
- An announcement of your event on my social media channels (if your event is public and you want additional promotion.) Promotion of your event through my blog and email list of 25,000 is also available at an a additional cost.
- A dynamic and engaging presentation focused on achieving the goals you have for your audience and event.
Get To Know Me:
I am passionate about proclaiming the Good News of who Jesus is. I believe it’s a sin to bore people with the Gospel. I’ve worked in ministry for over 15 years and have been a successful entrepreneur working in graphic design and social media marketing since 2008.
I devote much of my time to sharing the Good News with people through Social Media:
- My videos have reached nearly 3 million video views in a year through the #ShareJesus evangelization campaign
- Crowdfunded over $23,000 for our 2016 #ShareJesus campaign
- I have nearly 20,000 highly engaged Facebook Fans with higher engagement numbers than other Catholic ministries with 10 times more fans
- I also have a growing and active email list of close to 25,000 people who receive daily emails from me.
I have been married to wife, Katherine, for over 11 years. We have 4 wonderful children and live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
You can also check out some video clips of me here (click on the hamburger menu on the top left to see more videos):
My Most Requested Topics:
I’ve never given the same talk twice. I can speak on a variety of topics but no matter what the subject is. I always prayerful discern and plan my talks for the unique audience. I love preaching the good news of the gospel but also love talking about tech and teaching people about social media.
My most requested topics include:
- The Kerygma – a presentation of the good news: Why we were created, Sin, Who is Jesus, The Cross and Resurrection, and The Basic of Relationship with Jesus
- Discipleship 101
- How to Evangelize
- Social Media and the Church Today
The Next Step
Thanks again for taking the time to read through my speaking page. You can click on the button below to check on my availability for your event. God bless you and God bless your event planning.