Tangible is defined as “real or actual verses imaginary.” When we encounter the good news, we remember or realize that God’s love is not some made up concept or a cheesy bumper sticker slogan. God’s real love changes everything. In this week’s video, I share briefly on how as a young child I encountered God’s love, and how that changed my life. I made a decision to follow him. I knew his love was real and I knew that I wanted a relationship with him.
Ideas for Sharing
On social media today consider these questions:
- What’s your story? How did you encounter God’s love in your life? What has brought you to where you are in your relationship with God?
From Twitter please use the Youtube link https://youtu.be/MP7Uf1w-5SI with your posts and don’t forget to RT our tweets.
Taking it Offline
- Make a commitment to 5-10 minutes of prayer time each day this week.
- Invite God to really show you his love. Expect him to show up.
- Tell someone your story this week of how you experienced his love for the first time.
- Make a concerted effort to tangibly be the love of God to someone this week in a way that brings you out of your comfort zone.
- Continue to pray for your friends who don’t know the Lord.
Thanks for being a part of #ShareJesus. Be a person committed to sharing the good news this week! Later this week I am going to share 3 free tools to help you produce quality content.
God bless you,
Ps. Don’t forget on Facebook, please share the video from our Facebook page. This way you’ll get a lot more views than if you share a Youtube link on Facebook.