The countdown clock for Christmas is almost out and that means the season of Advent is coming to a dramatic conclusion. Are you ready?
Today Deacon Ralph Poyo gives some last minute Christmas preparation tips. Don’t just cross people off a shopping list. Prepare your heart. Find ways to show the people you care about how much you love them that are not material gifts.
Do this today:
- 1. Pray, 2. Comment ANSWER THIS: What is distracting you from preparing your heart for Christmas? What can you do to turn your focus back to Him?
3. Like the Video, 4. Share.
4 ideas to take this offline:
- Take Deacon Ralph’s advice and write your family members a short love note and put it on the Christmas tree.
- Take 5 minutes of extra prayer today.
- Invite a friend or family member to join you for Christmas Mass.
- Make time to get the Sacrament of Reconciliation before Christmas Eve if you haven’t yet.