Don’t fall asleep. No matter how many times I say that to myself when I am tired, it’s almost inevitable that I fall asleep. In the Garden of Gethsemane, we see the disciples falling asleep. I feel for them because I often find myself falling asleep in situations where I shouldn’t be sleeping.
I love that God loves me perfectly. He love you perfectly too. You are not too late to the party. God wants to shower you with his love this Holy Week. I believe he wants you to tangibly experience his love in a new way as we experience and enter into the story of his final days.
Also on this Monday of Holy Week, I want to ask you to join everyone who is a part of #ShareJesus this Lent in prayer. Please pray that these final days of Lent would leave an impact not only on our lives but also on those we’ve been praying would experience Christ in a new way this Lent. Let’s continue to pray for our friends, family members, coworkers, and neighbors who don’t yet know the joy of knowing Jesus. You can share your prayer requests with us on our Facebook timeline or @redeemedonline on twitter.
It’s my honor to share in today’s video that it’s not too late to wake up to God’s love this Holy Week.
It’s Holy Week. Commit to experience Jesus in prayer. Commit to Sharing him with others.
On social media today consider these questions:
- Why is Holy Week Holy?
- How can you remain here and keep watch this week?
- What are you doing this week to make time for God?
On Facebook, please share the video from our Facebook page. This way you’ll get a lot more views than if you share a Youtube link on Facebook.
From Twitter please use the Youtube link https://youtu.be/KZPWydG5JV8 with your posts and don’t forget to RT our tweets.
Taking it Offline
- Make one concentrated final Lenten push this week. Double down on your prayer life or maybe fast from one extra thing.
- Share with someone what you love about Jesus.
- Stop into church today if you can and say a prayer for your friends who don’t know Jesus in a personal way.
- Continue to pray for those who you want to share the Lord with over Lent.
Wake up! It’s not too late. Jesus is amazing. I hope your Holy Week is too.