It’s a special day today as we celebrate the solemnity of the Immaculate Conception and the beginning of the Jubilee of Mercy.
Here’s a quote from Pope Francis on the Jubilee:
It is indeed my wish that the Jubilee be a living experience of the closeness of the Father, whose tenderness is almost tangible, so that the faith of every believer may be strengthened and thus testimony to it be ever more effective.”
Today, as #NunWeek continues Sr. Therese Marie Iglesias does an awesome job in this short video sharing about the Immaculate Conception, Mary, and the Jubilee of Mercy. Don’t miss this video on this historic day for us as Catholics.
Do this today:
- Pray. This is a great place to receive the Lord’s mercy.
- Comment Question to answer today is: Where is an area of your life where you need God’s mercy? How can you show others God’s mercy this year?
- Share today’s Video.
4 ideas to take this offline:
- Do an act of Mercy today as we begin this Jubilee of Mercy.
- Pray a rosary (or at least a decade of the rosary) on this Marian feast day.
- Invite someone you know who may not be planning on going to Mass to join you on this Holy Day of Obligation.
- Identify one area of brokenness you want to surrender to the Lord today and pray about that.
Find out more about the Franciscan Sisters, T.O.R. of Penance of the Sorrowful Mother at http://www.franciscansisterstor.org