Jesus’ baptism is one of the Holy Spirit and fire. In other words, our baptism is both purifying as if by fire and transformative thought the Holy Spirit. Sin is wiped away as well as our souls permanently marked as belonging to Christ. Baptism both makes us Christian and prepares us to live our life as Christians; in other words, our baptism both enlightens us and makes us light for others. How do you share the gift of your baptism with others?
Do this today:
- 1. Pray, 2. Comment ANSWER THIS: How can you share your gift of baptism with others? 3. Like the Video, 4. Share.
- Do one thing today to change your relationship with others to better reflect the baptismal reality that all the baptized are sons and daughters of the Father.
- Use your baptism as a unifying point between ALL your Christian friends- Catholic and non-Catholic.
- Let the Spirit continue to transform you through the power of your baptism. Cooperate with God and the graces He has given you. Start with something easy, like taking extra time to pray, TODAY!
- Share the gift of your baptism with one other person today- an act of kindness, a prayer, a compliment etc.- be a light to others!