Have you ever tried hard to get someone’s attention? Maybe even made a big scene to impress someone? I know that I’ve made a fool out of myself just to get someone to notice me.
I believe that God wants your attention. In fact all of creation points not only to Him, but to the love that He has for you. Lent is a time to see that God wants to speak to our hearts.
Today, Mark Hart (@LT_TheBibleGeek) talks about why Jesus was so angry and what God really wants from us.
Quick Facebook Sharing Tip for today:
Try switching up the style of your #ShareJesus posts- maybe share a more detailed post about how you’ve experienced God in your life.
Ideas for sharing on Social Media today:
1. Share a picture from a time you experienced God’s love (a retreat, a church, etc)
2. What does it mean to be a temple of God?
3. How has the Lord gotten your attention?
The YouTube link to share with your tweets today is http://youtu.be/cr_zDXGSAI8
Don’t forget to use the #ShareJesus and don’t forget to share the video from our FB page vs sharing the YouTube link on FB.
Taking it Offline
- Pray about what it means to be a temple of the Holy Spirit today. Is there anything you need to change to do this?
- Call or write a note to someone who shared Jesus with you in your life.
- Pray with a family member today whether in person or on the phone.
- Pray for continued opportunities to witness to Jesus in conversations with coworkers, classmates, friends, and family members.
Let God get your attention today. See him in the people you will meet. See him in God’s creation. When he has your attention, listen.
#ShareJesus today and Invite someone new to join #ShareJesus at redeemedonline.com today!