Who is Jesus to you?
The question of “who is Jesus” is a question we all must answer. It’s not just something we answer with words, but by the way we live our lives. Why would we #ShareJesus if he was just a nice guy or a great philosopher? We share Jesus because he is the Son of God.
In the Gospel on Sunday, we hear the voice of the Father affirm Jesus, “This is my beloved Son. Listen to him.” If he truly is God what does that really mean? Why does He have a mother, why does He weep, and why does He die?
You are in for a treat today. Chris Padgett brings his love of Jesus and his unique style to the question, “Is Jesus really the Son of God?”
Who in your life needs to know Jesus this Lent? How are you purposefully sharing Him with those people? #ShareJesus is not just about inspiring your Lent, but about sharing Jesus with other people. Be deliberate. Be bold. #ShareJesus!
Evangelize today by being social with the Gospel. #ShareJesus today on Social Media. Aim for at least two posts today: One with the video, one without always using #ShareJesus.
- The Holy Spirit has your back. Ask Him for help and guidance.
- The Good News is the best news you can share with a person today.
On Social Media today consider these questions:
- Who is Jesus to you? (Try this – “Jesus is….)
- Why do you need God?
- What’s one way you’ve seen God’s presence in your life this week?
Don’t forget on Facebook, please share the video from our Facebook page. This way you’ll get a lot more views than if you share a Youtube link on Facebook.
From Twitter please use the Youtube link http://youtu.be/1TiK-8fi1Ks with your posts and don’t forget to RT our tweets.
Taking it Offline
- Ask God for a divine appointment with someone you can talk to about him.
- Surrender to God today in prayer. Give him the things you are still holding on to.
- Connect with a family member you haven’t talked to recently and share about #ShareJesus with them.
- Watch a #ShareJesus video with someone.
- If you are in school, have a conversation with a teacher about your relationship with God or ask them if you could pray for them today.
- Continue to pray for those who you want to share the Lord with over Lent.
I pray this Lent that God puts some nagging questions on your heart that lead you to search for him in a deeper way. Take the Good News of Jesus Christ with you today to wherever you are going. #ShareJesus