At the core of who we are, we are made for God.
#ShareJesus is off to a great start. At the time of writing this email we are at over 60,000 views between Youtube and Facebook on our first #ShareJesus video. Great job getting the word out. Keep it up and continue to look for ways to share about Jesus and your relationship with him on and offline.
If you are not familiar with Sr. Miriam Heidland SOLT, you are in for a treat today. Sr. Miriam challenges us to seek him, to ask God for big things, and to ask yourself what you are really longing for in your life.
Don’t forget to use #ShareJesus whenever you post!
On Facebook today
Here’s a couple of posting ideas to accompany a share of the video (we highly recommend sharing the video from our page on Facebook instead of a youtube link because Facebook gives more play and attention to videos hosted on their networks):
- What’s one thing you are asking God for this Lent?
- What does it mean to seek God in your life?
- God reveals himself through beauty. How have you experienced this in your life?
- RT our tweets
- Today share the youtube link http://youtu.be/FKGHDhzMS2g along with something you are asking God for this Lent, or a way you are seeking God this Lent, and/or something that spoke to you from Sr. Miriam’s video.
- If possible be active during our Twitter chat from 4-5 PM EST. During this time we are encouraging everyone participating to join in including our speakers by using the #ShareJesus
- Ask someone you know who doesn’t go to church if there’s something you could pray for them for this Lent.
- Share with a person a way you have tangibly experienced God in something beautiful.
- Pray for those who you want to share the Lord with over Lent.
Let the Lord continue “to strip away your facades, your masks, and all the things that distract you from the hunger you have to encounter God.” Praying with you for an amazing Lent.
Your brother in Christ,