How do we follow Jesus? Here are 3 easy tips from Leah Darrow on how to follow Jesus.
We are over the midway point in our Lenten journey, so welcome to the final stretch! Maybe Lent has gone really well for you this year. You’ve managed to keep up with your Lenten promises and you are really growing in your relationship with Jesus. That’s great news. On the other hand, you could be like many who are struggling this Lent, and you have had to constantly recommit yourself to your Lenten promises. Don’t give up! Half the battle is mustering the will power to start again like Jesus did, even after he fell on the way to Calvary again, and again, and again.
Regardless of where you find yourself during these last few weeks of Lent, Leah Darrow’s message is one for all of us. (@leahdarrow) She reminds us of 3 key things we should be focusing on in building a true relationship with Jesus, even if we are a prayer veteran!
We would also like to extend our well wishes to Leah and her family on the birth of her second child, Ambrose, yesterday. Say a prayer for Leah and her family today!
A simple #ShareJesus daily goal: two posts: one with the video and one without.
Don’t forget to use the #ShareJesus with each post.
- Share from your heart and personal experience.
- Pray before posting.
- Step back and ask yourself how you would respond to your posts.
On Social Media today consider these questions:
Don’t just share the video, share Leah’s 3 ways of building a relationship with Christ.
Post a bible verse that speaks of Christ’s love for your heart.
On Facebook, please share the video from our Facebook page. This way you’ll get a lot more views than if you share a Youtube link on Facebook. From Twitter please use the Youtube link https://youtu.be/yyId-iD6YDU with your posts and don’t forget to RT our tweets
Taking it Offline
- Put down the phone, turn off the TV and computer, and spend just 10 minutes talking and listening to Jesus.
- Make sure you have a physical space in your house to pray. Prayer tables or corners work well, or even just set a bible next to your bed so it’s the first thing you remember to look at when you wake up in the morning!
- Continue to pray for those who you want to share the Lord with over Lent.
You are unique and unrepeatable. He made you that way and speaks to you in an unique way. Listen for His voice today.