It’s the journey to Him that perfects us.
This part of Lent is hard. It’s not that there’s some rigorous mid-Lent ritual that’s difficult to complete. It’s just that we are digging into the middle of Lent. We start off with the great remembrance of Ash Wednesday and end Lent with the most wonderful celebration of Easter.
Now, however, we are in the middle. Maybe you’ve already accidentally eaten a cheeseburger on Friday, already didn’t do the things you wanted to do for Lent, or maybe started off with the intent to #ShareJesus but really haven’t gotten involved in the sharing aspect yet.
Here’s the awesome thing: Lent isn’t about the stuff we do as much as it is about our journey closer to a God who loves you perfectly.
Keep focused or refocus your vision on Him. Recommit and surrender. Life is better when He is in the driver’s seat.
Today, Paul Kim talks about the journey of faith. Jesus calls us close to himself wherever we are. He makes all things new.
3 Easy Facebook Sharing Tips for today:
1. Tag a friend or two in your video share today. This will show on their timeline and more people will see the post.
2. Comment and like the video posting (this will show up in your friends’ timelines too).
3. Invite your friends to like the redeemedonline facebook page if you haven’t already. Help spread the word about #ShareJesus.
Twitter evangelization tips:
1. Don’t be afraid to be witty or add some humor to your #ShareJesus posts. Let people see the joy of the Gospel.
2. Be authentic.
3. RT our tweets at redeemedonline.
4. Share with today’s youtube link http://youtu.be/B_HNCw3MxsU
Don’t forget to use the #ShareJesus and don’t forget to share the video from our FB page vs sharing the YouTube link on FB.
- Reevaluate your Lenten goals.
- Identify 3 people you really want to make an effort to share Jesus with this Lent.
- Bring your bible with you to school or work. Read it on your free time or break time.
- Pray for opportunities to witness to Jesus.
I hope Lent only gets better for you from here on out because I know the Lord has got great stuff ready for you. This week #ShareJesus features Ennie Hickman, Mark Hart, Sr. Miriam Heidland, Dave VanVickle, Ben Walther and Fr. Joe Freedy.