As a parent, there is perhaps nothing more difficult than watching your kids suffer. God the Father gave his only son, knowing full well the ending Jesus would face. His love is amazing. He loves so unselfishly.
Kathleen McCarthy talks today about why God would give his only son and challenges you to consider what you are willing to give of yourself to share the gospel.
As you post on Social Media today:
Consider Kathleen’s question “What are you willing to give of yourself to share the gospel?”
For sharing on Social Media today:
1. What does the unselfish love of God the Father teach you?
2. Why did Jesus need to come to earth?
3. Why are you participating in #ShareJesus?
The YouTube link to share with your tweets today is http://youtu.be/wB4Mt9TC0Xs Don’t forget to use the #ShareJesus.
Remember a Facebook Video share from our page is better than a Youtube Link on Facebook.
Taking it Offline
- What’s the most effective thing you have done this Lent to share the gospel? Do that again today.
- Step out of your comfort zone to encounter someone who needs to know God’s love today.
- Ask someone to pray with you.
- Pray for continued opportunities to witness to Jesus in conversations with coworkers, classmates, friends, and family members.
God is willing to give everything to love us. What are you willing to give to share that love? #ShareJesus today!