The Hour is Here.
Do you ever find yourself in situations and ask yourself how did I get here? This is not what happens with Jesus. He does not accidentally find himself on trial and get condemned to death. All throughout the Gospel of John, Jesus speaks of his hour. It’s in his “hour” that he knows that he will be glorified.
God’s plan is no accident. God knows exactly what He is doing. His plan is to set you free. Lent is a time for us to refocus on God as we are reminded of his awesome plan. God loves us where we are but he also loves us enough to not leave us where we are at. He desires to bring freedom to your life and give you a sense of vision and purpose for your life.
Today Brian Kissinger shares about Jesus’ hour and what that teaches us about his love for us.
Don’t forget to use #ShareJesus whenever you post!
On Facebook today here’s a couple of posting ideas to accompany a share of the video (we highly recommend sharing the video from our page on Facebook instead of a youtube link because Facebook gives more play and attention to videos hosted on their networks):
- How is God a part of your plans for your life?
- How has God revealed His plan for your life? How do you discern what God wants from you?
- RT our tweets
- Today share the youtube link https://youtu.be/5w_e17dIl6g along with one quick way you’ve experienced God this Lent and/or something that spoke to you from Brian’s video.
Taking it Offline
- Pray with someone today that they might know God’s plan for their life.
- Do something you don’t normally do in your daily routine to be a person of encouragement to the people around you.
- Pray for a greater sense of vision for your life.
- Continue to pray for those who you want to share the Lord with over Lent.
“For I know well the plans I have in mind for you plans for your welfare and not for woe, so as to give you a future of hope.” Jeremiah 29:11. God has a plan for your life. Seek Him and he will reveal that to you!